I am feeling better and things are better. I had hoped that this too shall pass and it did. Even though it felt right to take a step back I've missed this little corner of my world. and isn't Brunie delicious? I can't withhold pictures of my boys anymore, that's just plain wrong.
Friday, 1 January 2010
2. make a quilt.
3. learn to sew.
4. + crochet.
5. take at least one photograph every day, even if it's of the most mundane things. find beauty in simple.
6. write up living wills.
7. grocery shop with reusable bags. Don't forget them in the car.
8. go camping at least seven times this year.
9. handle Steve's transition to working nights with grace. unlike the last time.
10. find one of those old-fashioned photobooths and take pictures with my love in it.
11. keep calm and carry on.
As heartbreaking as it is to have to start a new, fresh year this way, I think I have to take a break from blogging for a bit. We're going through some rough family times and my heart is just not in this space. Until I can clear my head, get some peace about the whole situation, and start being able to carry on as in #11, I need to step away. I'm sorry. xoxoxo.