Saturday 18 December 2010

Christmas prezzies for a 4-month old

Shhhhhhhh, don't tell Wugs please.
Combi jumper
Because bouncing calms her second only to the boobie.
Bumpy Balls
Because she puts everything in her mouth.




Wrist rattle
Because she is always moving those chubby arms and legs.
Bijou baby boots
Because look at them!! I want a pair in my size.


Sophie the Giraffe
Because we suspect teeth are a comin'.

Zadyball
Because she needs a bff for car rides.
Trumpette socks.
Because none of her newborn socks fit anymore.
*oops! These are boy socks. I don't care though, I think M will look fab in them.

We also got some clothes and there may be a few belated gifts like a growth chart (okay, that one's more for mama) and wooden blocks. And then there's a special little handmade gift I've been working on which I'll post about later. I know that at this point Mila's only interested in the crinkly wrapping paper but I'm still so excited to be celebrating my daughter's first Christmas. I feel so blessed to be able to say that, too. 





No comments: