Saturday 19 February 2011

Changes

Well. Way too much has changed for my liking since I last set foot in this space. It is with a heavy heart that I type now from a little corner of the world in California, yes back in California, and no longer in Florida. We've transplanted our little family of three to the left coast for a short while; hopefully no more than a year. A year in which I want time to slow down so I can savor and remember every tiny detail because it's my daughter's first...but at the same time am hoping to be so busy that it flies by and I'll look up and yay! be surrounded by family and friends again.

For now hello again. Both to blogging and the bay area.

In other news:

  • Mila has the chubbiest cheeks ever. 
  • Her legs are Miss Piggy-like as well.
  • She is the best lil traveler ever and made me so proud on the flight here.
  • She does, though, have a staring problem. A little awkward when it's towards the guy sitting in the seat immediately next to us on the plane. 
  • Thank God for Marmousch. All strong women have an even stronger person holding them up and for me it's my mom. I miss her already.
  • Steve has been here since the end of January working and we were apart for three weeks. It was the longest we had ever been separated. Don't want to do that again.

No comments: