Thursday 2 April 2009

Easter


I'm hoping this is the last major holiday we spend without family for awhile (not counting July 4th) but I still like to celebrate Easter, even if it is just the two of us. I think my man secretly likes it to, although he teases me to no end in the process. Martha had some good ideas involving decoupage. I also plan to blow out some eggs this weekend, paint them with glitter, fill them with confetti and crack them over a certain 6-foot-tall someone's head at opportune times.

We're trying to convince our friends Naomi and Chris to let us have a flashlight Easter egg hunt in their backyard. I'm thinking one more bottle of wine and it will be a done deal. We did this a few years ago at my parents' and poor Marmee was still finding eggs in July.




Image via Martha Stewart.

No comments: