Thursday 28 July 2011

Now knitting

I just cast on to make this sweater today (the bottom one), pattern from the lovely Purl Soho. Will it be done in time for Mila's birthday next month? Doubtful. I'm making a few things for her birthday but this is the most time-consuming by far. I was hoping for a cute cardi to take us into fall, but as long as it's done by October-ish I'll be happy--the pattern only goes up to 12 months so we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed that it will fit.

This will probably be the last thing I knit for Mila for awhile. For one thing, ever since she figured out how to pull off a hat she refuses to wear one. And secondly, I'm dying to make a big ole fluffy blanket for couch snuggling this winter, inspired by these two below. Then who are we kidding, I'm sure it will be back to the Mila Mila Mila show :)

image from iwwriteplays via ravelry via pinterest
via The Purl Bee

No comments: