Thursday 1 January 2009

My Resolutions for 2009



  1. Eliminate our debt.
  2. Go to Africa.
  3. Exercise at least 4x/week-- yoga, running, or pilates.
  4. Stop cursing.
  5. Blog more.
  6. Plan meals each week, including 1x/week grocery shopping rather than 5 or 6.
  7. Join a CSA this summer for our fruits and veggies.
  8. Make a big deal out of my family and friends' birthdays, since I know how great it feels to have a big deal made out of mine.
  9. Throw the best-ever bridal shower for my sister.
  10. Give my husband a 10-second kiss every day.
  11. Be more informed about current events (don't live in a bubble).
  12. Go for a picnic at the Palace of Fine Arts (it was undergoing renovation when we were living in SF).
  13. Make handmade cards.
  14. Plan a wonderful Valentine's Day. For the first time in years Steve has off the 14th.
  15. Just roll with it. Wabi sabi. Life is imperfect.

No comments: