Saturday 16 October 2010

Random

  • Every night I read Wuggie Goodnight Moon and every night I notice something new in the illustrations. Like how the mouse is always changing its location, or the clock keeps advancing in 10 minute intervals as it gets closer to bedtime. I love those little details.
  • The thing I miss most from my old life? Being in the kitchen and having the luxury of time to make a great dessert. I know that part will get better, for now I'm just dreaming of this or this.
  • However, I think I could sneak away to make oatmeal. I've been experimenting with different oatmeal recipes (it helps boost milk supply--there's a whole world of info I'm obsessing learning about). First there was a slow cooker one with dried figs. Not so much. This one looks better.
  • Is it so ridiculous that I've printed out stationery with Mila's name on them already? Little girls love seeing their name in print. She'll be able to write before I can blink anyhow (how can she be seven weeks already?!). The adorable download is here.

No comments: