Friday 5 August 2011

It's Friday.


All those gorgeous kites last weekend reminded me of other beautiful things I've seen in the sky, like hot air balloons. In 2007 Steve and I went to the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta (dubbed The Greatest Show Off Earth!) and it was just amazing. I can't wait to return there with Wugs in tow in a few years. A kids' dream, I would think. Anyhoo, I dug up some of our pictures from the Balloon Fiesta. We didn't ride in a balloon there, Steve had surprised me with a balloon ride for my birthday a few years back so we were more than happy to take in the view from the ground .







I have to say I'm happy to see this week come to an end. It's been a very tough one for my family. If you pray, please send up a prayer for us. I would be so grateful. Good night!

No comments: