Friday 12 April 2013

I see it.

I love, LOVE looking at other people's children and seeing that perfect blend of their mother and father. Seeing the same eyes from one generation to another, the same thrust of chin, the profile. Putting all the pieces of the puzzle together in an instant. It's fun doing it with siblings too, although sometimes more challenging.

With my own, I find it hard to look at them objectively. Isn't that usually the case? To me they're so very very different, and Dani's still so new that I only see quick glimpses in which they're similar...and the rest of the time they're being their own wonderful individual selves. But tonight, coming across these pictures for a photo documentation project I'm working on (can't wait to share when it's finally done!), I had to stop and catch my breath.
Sisters.









 Different eyes, and one has several more chins than the other (I say that with nothing but love, little D! I wear your chins like a badge of honor--my boobs did that!), but they're for sure sisters. For like ever.








No comments: