Monday 10 May 2010

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

I really did. My family spoiled me to the core and made me feel so loved. I came home from church with my mom to find our living room decked out with hanging lanterns, flowers, poms, streamers galore, and balloons. A mini party of sorts, courtesy of husband who had worked Saturday night and was resting up for Sunday's shift. And between Marmousch, Lamb, and Steve I don't think our house has ever had so many flowers in it at the same time. I smile just walking into the room now.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas. Here's Marmousch when she was pregnant with me, 31 years ago. Is she not stunning? She lent me her pregnancy and newborn photo albums and I'm having so much fun reveling in all of them. It doesn't go unnoticed how lucky I am to have my mom around for all this.  

Did I mention that skype is one of the best things ever? We called our family in Italy and everyone got to see how roly-poly I'm getting. Speaking of which, I'll post last week's bump picture tomorrow--tonight am rushing out the door on a little adventure, the kind that happens in Orlando, Florida.

No comments: