Thursday 13 May 2010

I never get tired of looking at it.

Am realizing I never did post pictures of the perfect-for-spring blanket Marmousch made for us. It started out as a project we were doing together, but the first day of work on it Steve walked into the room and said, "I can see what she's doing; how exactly are you helping?" I was sitting on the floor pinning fabric squares together while Marm was working her magic at the sewing machine. I'm trying to learn how to sew, really, but that beast is intimidating sometimes.

The whole blankie was inspired from this Soulemama project from last year. I adore her blog and all her handmade touches (plus her books have one amazing idea after another). Maybe someday I can get my sewing even half as good as hers.

And yes, our boys love each other. They always snuggle together like that.

p.s. Sorry for the wrinkles. Must work on my photo styling skillz.



No comments: