Monday 19 July 2010

not posting

things I've been doing and as a result am neglecting this space:

making popsicles ~ making Steve sit through infant massage videos ~ watching my belly shake, rattle and roll ~ cutting out fabric for a sleep sack ~ cutting out fabric for little birdies ~ painting a homemade mobile ~ writing honey-do lists for husband ~ making a book sling ~ watching Top Chef ~ scouring the internet for different-sized frames ~ cleaning house and bathing the boys late one night after they tracked poopy cat litter all over the house ~ watching bad Netflix movies ~ going pee every five minutes ~ making a lamb pillow ~ fruitlessly looking for a white maternity dress ~ organizing the weeble toys ~ finishing up a sock monkey that ended up looking like a monkey-elephant hybrid ~ reading Dr. Seuss books ~ re-reading The Baby Whisperer Solves All Your Problems ~ falling asleep trying to figure out instructions for piecing together the knitted romper I've made ~ picking out recipes for this week's pot luck and bake sale ~ oh yeah, working.

I have three-- THREE-weeks of bump to post. The pictures all correspond to their weeks but I have to upload them, blah blah blah. I will try to catch up so I can get to the big 36-week point ready to go.
photo: mattdoane24

No comments: