Wednesday 19 August 2009

itty-bitty photoshoot

or maybe I should have called this Ways I distract myself from packing.

since my first efforts with tabletop shooting crashed & burned I gave it another go yesterday with the Cyrus
treats. & here is my best shot (I totally feel like Tyra on America's Next Top Model saying that, too.)
all on manual settings--holla! still dark but the glass is half full now.

the behind-the-scenes of this one was mostly Hoodles trying to step on & sniff the "set" while Steve just sing-songed to Hoodes, "Isn't mommy silly?" Crouched on the floor with my bum in the air, squinting through the viewfinder...what's silly 'bout that?

& thank you, love, for letting me eat your share of the yummies. They were soooo mmmmm, especially the salted caramels and melty thing that tasted like a pat of butter mixed with a scoop of sugar. I had them scarfed down before you had a chance to realize the mistake you'd just made. But somebody has got to compensate for your lack of sweet tooth around here.

No comments: