Friday 3 May 2013

Happy Friday





Happy Friday folks. Steve is off until Thursday and that is music to my ears...this has been a full week with 3 days of house searching--we are getting closer! today was very promising!--swim lessons for Mila Bedelia (post coming), lots of rain, lots of stomping around in puddles. I love my little family and am excited for these next few months for us. Oh! And huge mad props to my husband, who is officially an ICU nurse! It's been a tiring few months professionally for him but he made it...and is doing it. I'm proud of him.

  • Dani is sitting up better and longer every day. I'm proud of her. I'm remembering little things that I used to do with Mila at this age and love getting to try them out on her; things like putting her in the bumbo atop our bathroom vanity while I put makeup on in the mornings. She seems very interested in the difference between BB cream and tinted moisturizer, too ;)
  • The girls' adoration for each other makes me so happy. Really, what more can a mama ask for?
  • I would love to be able to put a lemon tree in our yard (Marm has a meyer lemon one and it is amazing) to easily make fresh lemonade all summer long. We made our first pitcher of the summer the other night. Mila helped me squeeze the lemons.
  • I'm still way into pom-poms but lately I've been making tissue-paper tassels out of all my leftover paper. After all, Birthday season in the Weibel household is coming up.


No comments: