Wednesday 7 March 2012

Our nature table: spring

I thought I'd share a few pictures of our nature table right now. Hello color! Painted rocks and even the embroidery thread had to join in on the fun. Our nature table is an old Ikea coffee table which I painted with chalkboard paint last year. Here is where I put Mila's many 'treasures' that she finds on our walks...just walking from the front door out to the car often will turn up a few pebbles...twigs...and the like. Just a few months ago for Christmas we had our little wooden Nativity scene there (and of course the figures got moved several times daily by someone with adorably chubby fingers), and now here it is getting close to Easter and there will soon be colored eggs on there (I'm excited to dye eggs with Wugs!). 


wooden eggs in felted nest from apple n amos

No comments: