Thursday 28 February 2013

Last day of February.

Before I took them down, I had to snap a picture of Dani's little heart garlands and Cupid wings, hanging over the place where she has yet to spend more than two minutes in. Maybe in another couple of months. Maybe. 

Maybe when she stops being so delicious and isn't such a warm little fireplug that's the most completely perfect size for snuggling.
And this was the year I discovered the book, Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch. It's our new favorite and from now on will be read every Valentine's Day. I love a good children's book and this one is beautiful. Read it!

p.s. The corner of our living room looks ever so lonely without the piñata there. And re-reading that post I realize I wrote the words gold and heart an obnoxious number of times. Sorry! 
 
 


No comments: