Sunday 28 July 2013

Loving right now.



frozen s'mores: make a graham cracker "sandwich" with marshmallow fluff in between, freeze on a baking sheet and in the meantime melt down some chocolate on a double boiler. Dip half of  your grahamwiches in the melted chocolate and freeze again. You're welcome!

This new to me blog. What a rabbit hole it is to get lost in her inspiring, beautiful and honest world!

This movie. Both Steve and I really enjoyed it. It's lovely.

I've been exercising nearly every day this month. Even if it's only for a little bit at the end of the day, it's something. I feel good. I hope I can keep it up; exercising is usually the first thing to fall by the wayside when I'm tired.

My afternoon pick-me-ups of cold vanilla almond milk with coffee ice cubes.

Family bike rides. Tomorrow I'm hoping we can bike to the beach for some pizza. Dani doesn't look too happy in these photos, but once she has the helmet on (some singing and dancing on our part to get that to happen!) it's smooth sailing.

This children's book. The maker in me loves this and its message, and I hope Mila does too, it's one of her birthday presents.

The fact that we're leaving in a little over a week for a few days on the beach. I know, we already live in coastal Florida...but we're visiting a different coast, new to me, and most importantly I'll see my dear dear Ruengie! The last time we were together I was 10 weeks pregnant with Mila. Been ridiculously too long!

this quick dinner. It was the best thing I've cooked all week.

...and only 30 more days until Marmousch is back! I miss her so much. We all do. 




No comments: